Our latest Training in a Nutshell blog focuses on one of our flagship courses – the NEBOSH National General Certificate. As ever, we’ll be giving you an overview of the course, outline the key benefits and present a compelling case for undertaking the course…all in less than 300 words!
In a tweet: “Gain the UK’s most popular safety qualification, ideal for managers, supervisors, or those looking to start a career in health and safety.”
It’s for you if…
- You’re looking to gain a broad understanding of key health and safety issues
- You’re aiming to improve your reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- You want a valuable overview and sound basis for further professional study.
5 key benefits:
- Adds credibility to your organisation and demonstrates the seriousness with which an organisation views safety to its stakeholders
- Learn how to investigate accidents effectively and assist in the design and implementation of safe systems of work and accident prevention programmes
- Provides a valuable overview and sound basis for further professional study
- Helps your business reduce costs by preventing accidents and ill health of employees, without incurring unnecessary expense by over-reacting to trivial risks
- Provides an understanding of health and safety legislation to enable delegates to monitor safety performance in their workplace.
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical and Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
What do I tell my boss?
“The NEBOSH National General Certificate in occupational health and safety delivers a return on your investment. Having qualified safety professionals will be an important asset to the organisation.”
Where can I find out more?