This edition of Training in a Nutshell brings you something different and exciting. Instead of looking at one of our workplace training course, we’re going to be giving you the lowdown on our brand new Driver Profiler tool which launches today (19th June):
- In a tweet: “The industry leading way of protecting your fleet just got even better!”
It’s for you if…
- You drive for work
- Your role involves managing drivers and fleet risks.
5 key benefits:
- Helps managers prioritise training for individuals who need it most
- A great first step to managing occupational road risk
- Meets HSE guidelines on risk assessing all drivers
- An effective way of risk assessing drivers of all vehicle types
- Cost and time efficient compared to in-vehicle assessments
- Keep all of a driver’s assessments on the same account
- View, filter and export your data using the new reporting function
- Add your own questions to the tool
- Set deadline dates for drivers completing the questionnaire
- Securely issue assessments to drivers without email addresses.
What do I tell my boss?
“This online risk assessment tool will measure the attitude and behaviour of our drivers and meets our obligation to risk assess all those who drive for work.
The questionnaire looks at our drivers’ history and the type of driving they do, it also aims to risk assess each driver’s approach to certain situations within the categories: distraction, speed, co-operation, dealing with pressure, violations, and journey planning.
Our drivers are then rated as high, medium, or low risk and they each receive a report detailing ways they can improve. You’ll get secure access to all driver information and can easily see which drivers should be prioritised for further training.”