What course do I need? How do I convince my boss? What are the benefits?
Finding the right safety training course can be time consuming and arduous. That’s why our Training in a Nutshell guides are ideal. Each guide comes with a strict 300 word limit! Quick facts and key benefits, so you’ve got all you need to know to find the right course for you and your business. This time, we take a look at one of our key NEBOSH courses.
In a tweet: “Learn everything you need to gain a broad understanding of key health and safety issues in the construction industry. We will help you to fulfill your legal obligations.”
It’s for you if…
- You‘re a manager, supervisor and a CDM co-ordinator, or you manage contractors and those who use temporary workspaces
- You want to reduce costs by preventing accidents and ill health of employees, without incurring unnecessary expense by over-reacting to trivial risks
- You’ve successfully completed NGC1 within the last five years and now want to gain a nationally recognized construction qualification.
5 key benefits:
- Meet the requirements of clients and principal contractors, increasing the chances of winning a contract
- Build employee confidence in the safety standards of the working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in health and safety best practice
- Ensure employee compliance with health and safety policies as well as legal requirements
- Learn the skills that will help enable to build effective safety cultures and management programmes
What do I tell my boss?
“This course will deliver a return on your investment and enable us to build effective safety cultures and management programmes”
Find out More:
You must be logged in to post a comment.