Sometimes there’s just not enough time to read about everything. Luckily, our Training in a Nutshell articles are here to help. Each guide comes with a strict 300 word limit! Quick facts and key benefits, so you’ve got all you need to know to find the right course for you and your business. This time, we take a look at one of our most popular one day courses.
Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
In a tweet: “Want to reduce sick days, meet regulations and improve the health of your workforce?”
It’s for you if…
- You‘ve got line manager responsibilities
- You’ve been appointed as a DSE assessor
- You’re involved in delivering new staff inductions
- Your business experiences high levels of musculoskeletal disorders, reduced concentration levels and other ill-health effects that are symptomatic of time spent at poorly-designed workstations.
5 key benefits:
- You can ensure your business complies with the relevant HSE guidance notes and reduces the risk of associated ill-health effects
- Become confident at carrying out DSE assessments in your workplace
- Get up-to-date on the legal framework that underpins the ergonomic principles of DSE including smart phones, laptops and tablets
- Have a fitter, happier, more productive workplace
- Develop a strong understanding of the extent of the ill-health effects from poorly-designed tasks and workstations.
What do I tell my boss?
“This course will help us ensure compliance with the relevant HSE guidelines and help us reduce the risk of associated ill-health effects from poorly designed workstations.”
Find out More:
You must be logged in to post a comment.