In RoSPA’s latest Training in a Nutshell blog, we look at our Fire Risk Assessment course. Our bitesize guides give you all the facts and benefits of our courses, so you can find the right courses for you and your business. And we even throw in a quick tip for how you can convince your boss to send you on the course.
What’s more, all of our “Training in a nutshell” guides come with a strict 300 word limit!
In a tweet: “Our fire prevention training course allows you to cut costs without cutting corners or compromising on safety”
It’s for you if…
- You want to attain a highly regarded fire safety qualification;
- You’re a facilities manager, health and safety professional or fire marshal;
- You need to conduct practical fire risk assessments;
- You want a course that is tailored to specific requirements, ensuring that everything delegates learn is relevant to individual business needs.
5 key benefits:
- You can become a fire safety expert – know how fire spreads and identify sources of ignition.
- Become confident at carrying out fire risk reviews
- Ensure your business fulfils its legal requirements and complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Build employee confidence in the safest standards of the working environment
- Make positive contributions to the continuous improvement of health and safety at work.
What do I tell my boss?
“77 per cent of businesses experiencing a major fire never fully recover – this course can help us avoid this scenario.”
Where can I find out more?