In our new series of blogs, we take a bitesize look at a number of the training courses RoSPA offers. Quick facts and key benefits, so you’ve got all you need to know to find the right course for you and your business.
What’s more, all of our “Training in a nutshell” guides come with a strict 300 word limit! In this article, we take a look at one of our prestigious IOSH courses…
In a tweet: “Discover the business benefits of leading safely: better productivity, increased profits, an enhanced reputation and a stronger brand.”
It’s for you if…
- You’re a senior executive and want to reduce accident rates, absence and sick leave;
- You’re looking to improve your reputation among suppliers, clients and partners;
- You want to reduce insurance premiums and legal costs;
- BUT, time is precious so you need a quick solution.
5 key benefits:
- Appreciate the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance
- Have a strong understanding your safety and health responsibilities
- Appreciate the consequences of poor safety and health
- Put together a high quality plan for the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Reduce the hassle of insurance claims and legal costs.
What do I tell my boss?
“This course will show us how investing in health and safety can reap valuable business benefits, and it only covers what we need, in as short a time as possible.”
Where can I find out more?
3 things you need to know about IOSH
You must be logged in to post a comment.